• Do not climb or sit on top of the washing machine.
• Do not sit or stand on the open door.
• Never lean against the washing machine door.
• Obey the maximum load volume of 6kg.
• Never wash carpets or rugs in the washing machine.
• Ensure all objects are removed from clothing pockets such as lighters and matches.
• Please do not close the washing machine door with excessive force and ensure that the clothing load isn’t excessive if you find it difficult to close the door.
• Please only use front load washing machine detergents. Flammable and explosive or toxic solvents are forbidden for use with the washing machine. Petrol or alcohol should not be used as a detergent.
• If you use fabric softener or similar products, obey the instructions on the packaging.
• Please wait 2 minutes before opening the door after a wash program completes.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid trouble with the washing machine and damaging your clothing.
• New clothes can leach colour onto other clothing items, particularly whites. Consider washing these bright colours separately.
• Stained clothing should be treated with a stain remover prior to washing.
• Temperature sensitive clothes should be washed in accordance with their care direction label. Otherwise distortion and / or changes in colour can occur.
• Never allow washing to sit in the washing machine for a long period of time – particularly when wet. Clothes can become mouldy and develop an odour.
• Certain clothing cannot be washed in a machine - care directions state dry cleaning or hand washing required.
• Wrinkle style clothes, embossed clothes or resin clothes may become distorted when immersed in water.
• Avoid washing clothes without care direction labels in the washing machine to be safe.
• Always remove all items from clothing pockets as hard items can cause damage to the washing machine.
• Try to wash clothing colours and sizes in like loads as this will improve the washing effectiveness and results.
• Close all clothing zips and ensure all buttons are fastened securely.
• Delicate items such as bras, handkerchiefs and ties should be washed within a special washing bag to prevent damage to themselves and other clothes.
• Washing a large or heavy single item such as a towel or jacket can cause the washing machine to become unbalanced during the spin cycle. It is recommended to add more clothing items to help the machine balance.
• Try to remove any hair, dust and stains from clothing prior to washing.
• Clothing that gets easily “fuzzed” or that loses fibres easily should be washed separately.
• Black clothing items should be washed separately.
• Do not wash waterproof materials within the washing machine.
Pay Attention to Detergents
• Only use suitable front load washing machine detergents with this washing machine – powder and liquid detergents only.
• Only ever use the recommended quantity of detergent as per the manufacturer guidelines as an excessive quantity can cause excessive bubbles and overflow to occur. It can also result in detergent residue remaining on the clothing after the completion of the wash cycle.
|Fibre Type||Maximum Load Capacity|
|My Cycle||6.0 kg||1:01||Cold||2400||$3.05|
|Cotton Intensive||6.0 kg||1:58||40||1000||$5.90|
|Cotton 60||6.0 kg||4:36||60||1200||$13.80|
|Cotton 40||6.0 kg||1:25||40||1200||$4.25|
|Cotton 20||6.0 kg||1:13||20||1000||$3.65|
|Quick 15||2.0 kg||0:15||Cold||800||$0.75|
|Eco Wash||2.0 kg||1:06||30||800||$3.30|
|Spin Only||6.0 kg||0:12||1000||$0.60|
|Rinse & Spin||6.0 kg||0:31||1000||$1.55|
|Cold / 20 / 30 / 40||Lightly soiled clothing, synthetics & wool.|
|60||Moderately soiled clothing, cotton & synthetics with a degree of discolouring (pyjamas & shirts).|
|90||Seriously soiled clothing & pure white cotton (bed linen, table cloths & towels etc)
Finally, select your desired spin speed. The higher the spin speed, the drier the textiles will be at completion however more delicate textiles will be more wrinkled. Delicate textiles should be set with a lower spin speed.
At the completion of a wash program, the washing machine will make an audible tone.
My Cycle This customised program is recommended for Albion House residents to wash a full load of mixed clothes in cold water with more washing time and strength plus maximum spin speed.
Created with Mobirise site templates